Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bought a couple of lamps from GamlaLampor.com

Been redecorating our cottage for a couple of weeks, and as a fan of these kind of things I've been reading and looking through magazines related to the matter. Unfortunately they all follow the trends closely and taint my taste. :P

Shabby Chic is in. Industrial lighting (worn, and... shabby chic) is as well. And I absolutely love lamps. LOVE lamps. I have been Ebaying some for an old vintage wall lamp that could sit above the sofa at home, for reading books and magazines. Flicking thru Sköna Hem I stumbled up on a website which sell old looking industrial light for Cheap, GamlaLampor.com. Out of Malmö. Gosh. No worn vintage lamps on there right now, at least nothing I'm interested in... However, they had some newly produced replicas...

An hour later I ordered four lamps (incl. two as a packade). Here they are.

You never know when you might need a reading lamp:


Until I find a lamp with a extendable arm, this will go next to the sofa:


For the wall (dunno where I'm going to put them yet)