Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Made of Honor.divx

Me and Johanna got invited to the Swedish premier of the new movie "Made of Honor" starring Patrick Dempsey and Michelle Monaghan.

It's actually Patrick Dempsey, Michelle Monaghan and Zoran Slavic, Sony Pictures CEO on the stage... Taken with my Sony Ericsson.

The event was fun, as I've never been to a movie premier before I was thrilled... until I had to walk down the red carpet. It was the longest 30 seconds of my life. I more or less ran down the five metres holding Johannas arm tight hoping noone took my picture (why would they?).

Anyhow, the movie being a comedy only made me laugh once... to tears though. I'd give it 2 out of 5. I'm sure the ladies will like it, Patrick's very handsome.

The event itself was arranged like a wedding with cake and all. To finish it off here's Michelle and Patrick (as I like to call them now) throwing bridal bouquets to the audience.




"Made of Honor" at IMDB